- Episerver authentication integrated with Azure Active Directory B2C;
- A fresh installation of Episerver;
- Virtual roles configured to map Roles configured on AD;
- Logged only with an account that was mapped for a AD role named ‘SpecialMegaRole’ 😉
- Another virtual role was mapped for an AD role named ‘NotSoSpecialRole’
Objective : Set the access rights for the ‘NotSoSpecialRole’
Problem: The ‘NotSoSpecialRole’ was not been presented at Set Access Rights page.
Possible Solution: After the first login with an AD user that belong to that “NotSoSpecialRole’, the role became available to set the permitions.